Suave Careers – Our client is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Call Center Agent
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Answer inbound calls in a timely andfriendly manner
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Identify any issues that customers might be struggling with
- Boost customer loyalty by offering a proper experience over the phone
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
- SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- 0 – 1 year call center experience.
- Previous experience in an added advantage
- Good phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skill
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listenin
- Must reside within Yaba, Ojuelegba, Bariga, Sabo, Iwaya, Jibowu and its environs.
- Must be ready and willing to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Call Center Agent” as the subject of the email.