A Law Firm
A law firm is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Sura Shopping Complex, Obalende, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will manage the reception and will be responsible for managing clients/visitors, receiving and delivering all incoming and outgoing mails and packages, answering and directing calls as needed, and assist with maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Manage front desk and ensure it is neat and presentable with all the necessary office supplies such as pens, forms and paper.
- Greet and welcome guests, respond to all incoming calls and redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Receive all letters, client’s instructions, packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Prepare outgoing mail and secure parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Maintain records and files as prescribed the Management.
- Take up other duties as assigned
Qualification and Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any related field.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., photocopy machines and printers)
- Must hold at least one (1) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicant must live on the Island, only candidates with proximity will be considered.